Last Updated: 22/05/2018
This policy sets out how RMF Construction Services Limited collects, processes and protects any personal data.
RMF Construction Services Limited may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018, the date on which General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name and job title
Contact information such as postal address, email address, mobile/landline numbers
Other information relevant to identity checks, qualifications held and processing of payroll and subcontractor payments
How is your personal data collected
What we do with the information we gather
We will only process personal data:
In order to meet our contractual obligations to our clients and to you.
Where it is necessary for your/our/third party’s legitimate interests and where your interests and fundamental rights don’t override those interests.
We may periodically contact you about new services, products or other information which we think you may find useful.
RMF Construction Services Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for seven years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After seven years any personal data not needed will be destroyed.
While we hold any of your personal information, you have the following rights:
1. The right to be informed- You have the right to request information about the data processing activities we carry out.
2. The right of access- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold on you.
3. The right to rectification- You have the right to request for your personal data to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure- You have the right, in certain circumstances, for your data to be erased from our records.
5. The right to restrict processing- In certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of personal data we hold.
6. The right to data portability- You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another organisation in a safe and secure way.
7. The right to object- You have the right to object the way in which your data is being processed such as direct marketing.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling- you have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing and it produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on the individual.
Please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.org.uk) for more information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in person.
To make a complaint, request information or to give us feedback, please contact us on GDPR@rmfconstruction.co.uk, call us on 01214407970 or write to us on this address:
F.A.O: Data Controller
RMF Construction Services Limited